We often tell people that the best way to find out about our facilities, is to stop by and visit the camp. Call Kevin or Janice (250-379-2422) to schedule a visit. The Retreat Centre is located off of Cedar Hill Rd., just outside Falkland. The campground is located on 46 acres so there is lots of room to host your group.
H block (Main accommodation)
- 12 bedrooms with accommodation suitable for 100 people. (Please note, the majority of the beds are Bunk beds. Each room has 1 double bed. Most of the double beds are bottom bunks)
- Dining Room and hot drinks bar
- Lounge area with stone fireplace
- Small meeting room (fits about 60 people but can be expanded into the dining area.)
- Shower and washroom facilities
- The H block is fully wheelchair accessible
Modular Buildings (Seasonal)
We have a number of modular buildings that consists of bedrooms. This accommodation is seasonal but helpful for larger groups.
Our motel block is a small block of ensuite rooms. Some of the rooms also include a small lounge.
The gym can be used for games and usual gym sports. Larger groups also use this room as their chapel spot. It contains a platform and has a connecting room that can be used as a nursery or prayer room.
The Portable is a new modular building that is about the size of a classroom. It was moved on site in 2015. It is located next to the gym. Some groups have been using it for kid's ministry or as a craft room during camps.
Things to do
While staying at our centre, we have a number of activities on site. There is 46 acres, so there is lots of space to explore & trails to follow. Come relax with a book in our peaceful country setting, or get involved in one of the activities available.
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- Basketball Court
- Ball Hockey equipment
- Volleyball Court
- Pingpong table
- Fooseball table
- Fire Pit
- TetherBall Pits
- Children's play areas